Location: 24 Rue de Meaux in the 19th District, Paris, France
Circa: 1931 to 1954
C.L. operated out of an address that had previously been occupied by three other early toy soldier manufacturers, first was Jacob, followed by Pilante in 1926 and finally Fizotti & Vicato in 1930. Initally C.L. cast out of the solid cast moulds of the previous toy soldier companies, before switching to it's own hollowcast moulds. The only piece ever found marked C.L. was a cannon, but since they sold boxed sets, most of their production is known. They usually marked their figures with "FRANCE" or "MADE IN FRANCE".